Birth Afloat Rental Agreement
Birth Afloat assures you that your Birth Pool Kit will be complete, clean and sterilized when you receive it.
- This agreement is between you and Birth Afloat – 5 Bobra Glen, Ocean Shores 2483.
- The term of this agreement is for 21 days commencing on the agreed Hire Start Date to be returned by the agreed Return Date.
- Equipment to be hired includes all items listed on the ‘Checklist’ provided in the tub.
If used, the debris net and the disposable liner are not to be returned.
- A confirmation email will confirm bookings completed online at www.birthafloat.com and when deposit or confirmation of deposit is received.
$150 for an Inflatable Pool or $200 for a Heated Wooden Pool.
- The deposit is retained for the duration of the hire period and is refundable at the time of the pool’s return, providing:
- All equipment is returned with the pool as per the ‘Checklist’ provided in the tub.
- All equipment is returned clean, dry and undamaged.
- The kit is returned on or before the agreed return date.
An additional $50 cleaning fee will be charged if the liner is returned wet or dirty.
- Payments. Use your name as reference for all payments. The Hire Fee is required before the date your birth pool kit is to be collected or dispatched, according to your invoice ‘Due Date’.
- Cancellations are accepted up until 24 hours before your dispatch date and a partial refund is issued.
A $30 administration and processing fee is retained.
- Extension of Term
Should an extension of the Hire period be necessary, please notify us on your Return Date to extend your booking. The cost will be the daily amount applicable to your pool. $15 for an Inflatable Pool Kit and $20 for a Wooden Pool Kit, per day.
The amount is deducted from the deposit and the balance is refunded to your bank according to bank details provided in your booking.
- The pool is not to be used without a liner. Extra liners are available for inflatable pools on request.
- The agreed hire fee is still payable even if you don’t end up using the pool.
- Birth Afloat and its associates cannot be held liable for the outcome of your birth or any other issue arising with the use of water during your birth and labour.
- Birth Afloat cannot be held liable for any injury or death that occurs as a result of the birth pool.
- Birth Afloat cannot be held liable for any damage caused by improper or misuse of any equipment hired from us, or any use of equipment that is contrary to the included instructions.
- Any and all damages occurring during your hire period are to be paid in full over and above the retained deposit.